Jada Pinkett-Smith is surprised at folks buying R.Kelly's songs despite child abuse allegation

Jada Pinkett-Smith wants to know why people are still buying R.Kelly's songs.
Jada Pinkett-Smith has joined the now growing list of celebrities who have come to speak out since the now famous 'SurvivingRKelly' documentary hit the internet and for her, she is surprised at folks buying his music.
In a video shared via her Twitter page on Sunday, January 6, 2018, the movie star and mother of two expressed her shocked at the increasing rate of sales of R.Kelly's music, since the documentary where women came out to speak about the pains they went through in his hands.
''So I got an article about how R.Kelly's music sales have spiked substantially since the release of surviving R.Kelly documentary series and I'm having a really difficult time understanding why but it is important that I understand why. I really would like for you guys to make me understand what I am missing, if I'm missing something that I don't necessarily agree with, I just want to understand what I'm missing. So you can sound off below and that would be great and we can continue the conversation...and I really don't want to believe that black girls don't matter enough or that the reason? So let me know, happy Sunday," she said.
It is well known that in the world of music, a number of reasons spikes off the increase in sales of music from artists which includes, death and just like the situation, a big controversy. 
It would be recalled that the producers of the 'SurvivingRKelly' documentary revealed that a number of celebrities refused to take part in the documentary when it was first conceived. However, one celeb who has now been crowned a hero for damning the consequences and taking part in the documentary.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peter Okoye Humbles Davido With Pictorial Response

Transfer news: Batshuayi on Pulisic

Transfer news: Koulibaly to Man Utd