You were created to win

What God does, He does well.
                                 -Jean de La Fontaine


Some people go through life and win what is called the Christopher Columbus Award. This is given to those who don't know where they are going, have no idea where they are when they arrive, and after returning home haven't a clue where they have been!
     This is one award no one should strive for!
I now know that every life is ordained and orchestrated by a higher power. It didn't happen by chance, but with forethought and purpose. This is why you need to start celebrating the fact that you are of a kind.
     Even before you drew your first breath, there was a plan for you. I was touched by what was spoken by my Creator. "Before I formed you in the womb. I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart." And I read, "Even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." 
     Without question you have a destiny that was designated before your birth. This may come as a surprise to many. I am constantly reminded of my purpose by the psalmist David, who wrote, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.... Your eyes saw my informed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book." 
    God doesn't make mistake or design junk, yet some choose to live as if He does. We were not planning to fail, even though many do just that. It's time to start living with the knowledge that you are a winner.......the head and not the tail, a lender and not a borrower, a victor and not a victim.

                                                       
                                                          -Larry winters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hazard exit odds slashed

Peter Okoye Humbles Davido With Pictorial Response

Transfer news: Batshuayi on Pulisic